Quach Vu An Khoa is a Senior Associate at Rajah & Tann LCT Lawyers. His practice areas include litigation, international arbitration and compliance.
He is ranked as future star by Benchmark litigation in 2017 and 2018.
Since joining Rajah & Tann LCT Lawyers in 2013, Mr. Khoa has effectively worked in several contentious and non-contentious matters in the areas of construction, commercial, energy and infrastructure.
Khoa is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Representing a German manufacturing company in a dispute at Economic Court of Ho Chi Minh City;
- Representing a Japanese investors in lawsuit related to the management dispute in a joint venture companies in Vietnam;
- Representing a large Singaporean development companies in a construction lawsuit at Ho Chi Minh City Court;
- Representing several foreign clients in recognizing and enforcing foreign arbitral award in Vietnam;
- Assisting a Dutch confectionary manufacturing company in a customs audit in Vietnam;
- Assisting a Singaporean pharmacy company in an annual audit from join ministries delegation in Vietnam
- Assisting several FDI companies in several labour disputes before Vietnamese Court
- Assisting a large Chinese electrical appliance manufacturer in a customs investigation in Vietnam
- Assisting a foreign invested waste solution in Ho Chi Minh City in negotiating contracts with the State of Vietnam.
- Representing a Spanish company in a dispute at Vietnam International Arbitration Centre related to a sales and purchase agreement in Vietnam;
- Assisting a Singaporean companies in a construction dispute at ICC International Arbitration Court.
- Assisting a Spanish Company against 02 Vietnamese Company at Vietnam International Arbitration Centre
- Assisting a Japanese Chemical Corporation against its Vietnamese partner at Vietnam International Arbitration Centre
- Representing a large Vietnamese petroleum services corporation in a dispute at SIAC related to the performance of an EPC contract in Vietnam
- Representing a Korean banking corporation in a dispute at SIAC
- Representing several clients in recognizing and enforcing foreign arbitration award (ICC, BANI, SIAC...) in Vietnam
Oil & Gas
- Assisting in providing legal advices related to the execution of several multi-million dollars oil & gas FPSO services projects in Vietnam;
- Assisting in providing advices related to day-to-day operation of a listed Vietnamese Oil & Gas companies in Vietnam
Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Representing a Singaporean Company to participate in bankruptcy procedure before Vietnamese Court.
- Representing an American FDI Company in bankruptcy process in Vietnam.
- Assisting Japanese Investor in setting up and operating a seagoing port in Vietnam.
- Assisting several foreign investors in setting up investment projects in Vietnam.